Monday, December 31, 2012

Foreveralone Day. Happy Early New Years Eve!(California)!!

Okay, I can't believe how much of a "foreveralone" person I am. Well, Vickie Z is one too. but her's is like FOREVERALONE LVL: 10000 Mine would be FOREVERALONE LVL: ERROR (LIMIT EXCEED) or something. LOL anyways. Since I had such a boring day today I would like to share it to you wonderful people who are reading this right now (:

So after hibernating, I went to eat breakfast while watching WGM (We Got Married). Those of you who don't know what it is should like try it out~ I'm not sure if it's scripted though, because sometimes it may seem like it is and sometimes it doesn't. WGM IS SUCH A TROLL.
here's some images from google. hehe because being the lazy person I am. I am too lazy to take screenshots.
Why are koreans so beautiful ;__; (my jealous tears) Julien is so cute and hot. aksdmgkdmka






Sunhwa is like my bias in Secret. So forgive me for posting photos of her.

Then I continued my foreveralone routine , going on facebook and watching the gayo daejun videos or whatever it is called. Did i say B.A.P and Secret's performance was spazz worthy <333 and f(x) and ailee. and and EXO.Please excuse my fangirlness over kpop.



 After that I went to some japanese shop in irvine~

 The picture arrangement is so weird LOL. So I just snapped some pictures because I'm weird and all. It's just an average asian store with like cute stuff. haha. It is so crowded. Omg I was going to take pictures of the food, but i gobbled it all up.



I love that scented lizard thingy majbob. 
  And here are some other thingys.
 Ohhohohohoho.




The BB face mask caught my attention because of the bb, ahhhh I'm afraid to try it but whatever goes~ and the peach smells so gooooooooooood *o*
So after that, we went to 85 degree bakery , only to find they were closed for a New Year's Party. Way to rub it in my foreveralone life bakery. 
LIKE WAY TO RUIN MY PRE-NEW YEARS..
Psh, but their pastries are so goooood *o* It's like paradise there~

I'll link some images from google too. It's a chinese bakery.Click here for info about the bakery. a-hem...

Google image arrangements are so weird. LOLOL I still can't go over that. Anyways, I hope everyone who's reading this to have a wonderful wonderful wonderful x1000000000 New Year's Eve.

My New Year's Resolution List:


  • get better grades, do well in school get smarter(all that typical stuff)
  • for this blog to get more readers (our wish after that one comment <333 ) 
  • to stop being a lazy ass ( Oh and to stop procrastination) and go do my homework. ):
  • To get a boyfriend possibly... and maybe reduce my foreveralone life.


I really can't believe 2012 is like going to be over in less than 3 hours. 2012 is such a unique year full of happy and sad memories, but I'm still thankful for it. (Omg that sounds so poetic and deep. Makes me proud jk)

To everyone here, give yourself a pat on the back or if you aren't as foreveralone as me. Go hug someone. Congratulations for surviving 2012 and well as the apocalypse.


I hope 2013 would be an amazing years full of promising futures, hopes, smiles, and followers/subscribers(for our blog) . WE WOULD LOVE YOU FOREVER!! ♥
Alright, HAPPY EARLY NEW YEAR'S EVE EVERYBODY. Go celebrate. Do some dance moves, and have a happy non-foreveralone new years eve. Omg how many times did I say that. (I dare you to count how many times I used the word foreveralone)Okokok BYE! HAFFUNS WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY WHILE I'M OFF TO SHOWERING KEKEKE.!!!~~ (Note: this was published after editing like 1000000000x times.)
-Vickie K.

No comments:

Post a Comment