Monday, December 31, 2012

HAPPY 2013! (in new york.)

OK I'M EXCITED BECAUSE IT'S FINALLY NEW YEARS RIGHT NOW. It's currently 12:10am in New York, which means IT'S 2013.
Haha it's actually pretty funny because where Vy (Vickie K) lives, it's still 2012. So I took advantage of that:
ahh, my stupid jokes. (;
Since I live in New York, I should've be in Times Square right now, but here I am, at home, typing up this new post. So much life hur. 
I wish I could be there right now, seeing that crystal ball drop, and then feel like a loner looking at all those couples kiss nonstop. Oh wells, I'll make it my goal to see it when I'm a bit older, maybe 2015?  LOL.

I'm sure many people already wrote about new years, and their new years resolutions or w/e it's called right? Well, guess I'll follow that trend and do that too. :D
NEW YEAR WISH/RESOLUTION/DREAMS/ETC.
1) Do great in school as always, in fact, I want my average to stay 96% or higher. (nerd)
2) My family staying healthy forever :D
3)Become a better blogger with more interesting topics ( because looking at it now, our blog post doesn't seem that interesting, even though i admit that we are pretty funny and deserves more people looking at it. conceited moment)
4) Find an inspiration to do something that I love
5) get money in chinese new year <3( not really a resolution or anything)
6) To continue blogging without losing interest
7) Have better skin and look prettier ( copied from vy haha)
8) become less tech challenged
9)get korean bf, get marry, have baby, live life til fullest. HAHA jk. thinking too far.


PS: I FEEL MORE MOTIVATED TO BLOG NOW BECAUSE WE FINALLY HAVE OUR FIRST COMMENT <3 YEEE! Special shoutout to Rindodo, that comment, even though it's something small, it made us feel really motivated to write more. That one comment made us feel one step closer to being known . NOT ONLY THAT~ I FEEL LIKE 2013 IS GOING TO BE GREAT! 

HAPPY NEW YEARS GUISE! JUST REMEMBER THAT NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS, YOU CAN BRAG TO YOUR CHILDREN OR FUTURE CHILDREN'S THAT YOU SURVIVED THE END OF THE WORLD THING IN 2012. 

                                                                                                        -Vickie Z



No comments:

Post a Comment