Saturday, December 29, 2012

Tech Challenged Girl

Hello, I'm Vickie Z, and as you all know, I'm technology challenged.
It means I suck at anything related to technology, The most i can do is probably change the color of my pictures and sometimes, edit some ugly black spots on my face. ew.
In case your wondering, the editor i use is Xiuxiu Meitu.
Oh, i also know how to rotate pictures. I'm learning C:
So while Vickie K is busy making our soon to be BEAUTIFUL blog background picture thing, (but if our background didn't change within next week...it probably means that it was unsuccessful, after all, we're both technology challenged, it's just that i'm more of a failure in it ), I'm just sitting here giving her suggestions and well, doing nothing. AND THAT IS WHY I'M WRITING A NEW POST ( because i want to make it look like i contribute to this blog, yay!) 
You guise might not believe this, but I'm actually attending a technical school. awkward...

To be honest, this post is mostly dedicated to Vy ( aka. vickie k) ahem. That I'm actually doing something useful instead of being a lazy ass :( 

Here's a 3D green tea mocha frappe from Starbucks. You deserve it ;) 
LOL <3


No comments:

Post a Comment