Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Motivation is dying.

You might realize that we aren't posting lately. Honestly, our motivation is dying. It seems like the only reader of our blog is our self. And that's totallllllly cool huh? It's sad actually. Sad to imagine that even our virtual blog is so foreveralone like our life. WHAT IS WITH THIS. /RANTS ON. I know a blog takes time but I ain't go no patience. I'm a super impatient person and that sucks Ikik. Oh wells, I might as well write this post for the non-existant readers to read. Hehe, but if you are reading this. Hey, shoutouts to you. Do a little dance, feel proud of yourself. Because you are a wonderful x10000 person, and  EYE



YOU. I honestly do <3

So anyways, I'm here to rant that I think I just blew up a math exam. Hehe, I'm so perfect . I'm asian and you people with those stereotypes. NOT ALL ASIANS ARE GOOD AT MATH OKAY. At least I'm not, well I'm okay but not good. Well idk. I'm soso. So anyways yeah. I'm crying on the inside. It seems like my grades won't be high at all this semester. Oh life...........

No comments:

Post a Comment