Thursday, January 3, 2013

Facebook Paranoid?

Here's a post that I always thought about in my head, but now I finally am free enough to write. (ignoring all my hw that is... PROCRASTINATION.. guess my new year's resolution didn't work out that well YET... Okay. So .. I've been wondering, but am I the only one who gets paranoid to stay on facebook whenever I post a status, or change my profile picture.



 I mean I'm the type of person where likes make me happy. and I go adkgaknajdbndjn if my picture or status receive very few likes. LOL Conceited moment. I know, but both vickies are like that, and I think many people are too. O:

I mean like whenever I post a picture or myself. I get all excited, and paranoid if the picture is going to get likes, or if i would exceed my goal of likes; and I rant to Vickie Z about wanting to close facebook but also wanting to see my amount of likes.... you tell me how that is possible. 
this picture also makes me want to write another post about camerawhoaring, but maybe another time . ahaha~

Oh and here's another post about my fail attempt on making cake pops. LOL They didn't turn out very well. Because the wonderful me loves frosting very much, and decided to throw in a bunch; so my cake pops broke off the stick. Also, I was very creative (stupid) in choosing to use chopsticks instead of lollipop sticks because I couldn't find them in the stores.... x) 



So those cake pops turned into cake balls. Pro skills huh? 


No comments:

Post a Comment