Sunday, December 30, 2012

Vacation Routines

Hello guise!
        Well this whole week is off for high-schoolers like us. Well... at least in California and New York, idk about you guise :c. Give yourself a pat on your back if u do have school, since you did work hard ;) BUT. If you do have vacation, then, get off your chair, go to your bathroom mirror, and give yourself a high5 :D!

So on to what I'm about to write about( yes i did write "about" 2x):
HOW WAS YOUR VACATION? :D is what you might ask me (vickie z)
haha jk, do comment about your vacation if your willing to spare your time on this sad lonely blog :3
Well, since it's vacation, I'm sure we all have similar routines everyday right?
At least that's what I do.
Want to know what I do everyday? ;)
If no, click here:
http://thevickies.blogspot.com/2012/12/rip.html
If yes, read on :D
Ok. Ever since vacation started, I been pigging out and eating as much food as I can so i can store fat for when I hibernate. :3 chips, candies, pocky, tea,soda, chocolate, seeweed, ALL FLAVORS OF WATER( jk ), rice, more rice, more rice, noodles, more noodles, etc, etc. After eating all those food, I was finally ready to hibernate.
I sleep approximately 12 hours a day. Close enough to hibernation ;)
so cute *0*

I wake up, I do all those morning things, then I look for morning food in my snack bin (to be ready for my next hibernation), then I open computer.
-9 hours later-

It's about 1AM in New york and I'm about to go to sleep.
BUT OF COURSE VY (vickie k) TAKES ADVANTAGE OF MY SLEEPING HOURS AND MESSAGE ME ON FACEBOOK WHEN I'M JUST ABOUT TO CLOSE MY COMPUTER.
just because she's 3 hour earlier than me and it's like 10pm in her place :( no fair. </3
-1 more hour on facebook-
By this time, my mom is so pissed at me that a volcano can literally explode.
She'll get that asian broom ready to make me gotta sleep. (jk) HAHA she can't hurt a precious child like me :') <3
ok, after she forces me to bed, I still won't sleep yet :D
No computer for me? fine.
-takes out miracle cellphone-
-Goes on facebook mobile-
YEAHHHH :D so smart right?
-1 more hour on facebook-
By then, It's like 3am and I'm literally about to collasp into my bed.
HIBERNATE TIME <3 and the cycle continues :3
Interesting vacation routine huh?

PS: I think i overexaggerated my computer hours, but it's close to that. Pray for my eye sights guise. :c
      I sound really no life, and your first impression of me is dying aye? Here's something to make you have a better impression of me:
YES. I DO HAVE FRIENDS
YES. I DO HANGOUT
YES. I DO HAVE A LIFE (sike)

                                                                                 






2 comments:

  1. waa same here, I need friggin 12 hrs to sleep (read:hibernate) hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe yes~ I'm glad I'm not the only one :D

    ReplyDelete