Sunday, December 30, 2012

Hibernation Forever

DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN SUPERSTICIOUS HOWEVER YOU SPELL IT THINGS! in fact, go back to read about my boring daily life routines during my vacation ;D
Here's a super sad moment post thing:
It's the cold winter, and as the title says, my grandpa decided to hibernate. forever.
OR , to be more realistic in human language:
My grandfather got up. Walk up 100000000+ stairs. And gone up to meet the superstar goddess in heaven.
Well...not exactly true, but hey! Gotta think positive.
He did live his life fully even if he passed away. After all he's already 81 ( in Chinese calender or something)
R.I.P. grandpapa, you will be missed :'(

Anyways, have you guise ever have thoughts about what happen to people once they pass away?
Do they walk around and stalk people >.> ............ (gasp! that means I can't do anything weird )
OR MAYBE THEIR LIFE FORCE THINGY GETS BACK TO EARTH AND GETS RECYCLE AND A NEW BABY IS BORN? :D

Maybe they turn into stars. oooh~
Or turn into air
Or turn into animals
Or turn into plants
Or turn into planets (haha)

Maybe my grandpa is currently in the "all he can eat" section in heaven. And while i'm typing this, he's currently choosing wether he should eat rice or noodle. hmmm......

Anyways, my point is that whatever my grandpa is right now, wherever he is, i hope that he is enjoying it.
As the saying goes:
"Where there is an ending must be a new beginning" -anonymous

PS: You should definatly go on youtube, search "Heaven" by Ailee if you hadn't. <3
      This might seem outta topic, but at least I'm still relating a bit to my topic ye? ;)

                                                                                                                 -Vickie Z-




No comments:

Post a Comment