Sunday, December 30, 2012

Is Your Passion About Fashion???

Fashion?

Yep.
Everyone's main concern. Well, mine at least. I mean is it weird to like totally stare at what the pretty girls are wearing wishing it was mine c: and calling clothes hot. omg im si weird but anyways....So what's the trend right now? This post will sort of guide you through . (my fashion or obsessions LOL). Since I was like on forever21 website, spazzing over all their clothes ♥
 List of Trending Clothes/Accessories 

1.Collar Necklaces(Shirts) 
Don't you see it like everywhere you go now? Girls wearing collar shirts under their sweaters and stuff? Like technically 99.99% people wear them. Okay, maybe I was exaggerating a bit, but yep.
Sheer Blouses
and they even make necklaces out of it .
Omg. Yes. It's even on dress!!!

2. Oversized Sweaters and Cardigans
You can't miss the oversized sweaters and cadigans too huh?
Cute Polka Dot Sweater worn with a collar shirt. SEE. I TOLD YOU!
Pastel colored sweaters are totally the trend now days~

3.Boots
Weather it be military styled boots, or uggs . Boots are a must to complete your outfit. Omg wtf. Why do I sound like some advertiser. So weird. I didn't mean to,but anyways they are ok.


These are like considered the bombs now. Everyone has them...... cept me. haha.. not funny
UGGS. <3 Forking expensive little things, but totally worth it. 

and you can't forget leather boots.so hot.

4. Scarfs/Beanies
Since it is like winter here, and it's like freaking cold. I'm like shivering while writing this. Literally.

that color<3
She's so perfect. omg
when ulzzangs wear it. They just make everything look so beautiful. why am i not born beautiful . ef em el.


I love this color so much.
okay, it's like late. so I'm too lazy to write captions. A picture is worth a thousand words right?

5.Colorful Pants(Jeggings)
Totes colorful c:
WARNING: Not everyone can pull of this look (No offense meant) I mean sometimes the colors may appear to vibrant. so be wise.
Ehehehhe Blue
The Color !!!



Places to shop at?

Obviously.... from all those pictures. You know where
Macy's is a maybe, because some of their clothes are blehh, but there are some gems in there.
Okay, I'm done here. Having such a headache now. Uhh. Happy Shopping,Winter,New Years! Whatever it is. 
-Vickie K.




No comments:

Post a Comment