Friday, December 28, 2012

Intro-intro-seduction. thingy.

Alright, alright.
So usually everyone starts something with an introduction right? So we're going to start this blog with one. One that will hopefully seduce you to our blog~ hehehhe.
(Why we?No, I'm not some psycho person with a split personality or whatever you thought I was. )
This blog is actually run by two people , who met on through a game . I know it sounds silly, but we just wanna get the truth across ya'know. No lies or anything. And to those of you who think badly about online friendship, oh well. shame on you. And coincidentally , our names both are Vickie so yah. (Vickie K. and Vickie Z)

OKOK. I don't even know what to write at this moment being spammed by like notifications from facebook.  Yes, I said it. Probably the most said word ever FACE TO THE BOOK OKOK. Most overrated social site but you know you need it~

No that doesn't mean I'm popular or something, facebook is glitching and is like sending me repetitive notifications. ughhhhhhh, I wish I was. But this is what my facebook life is usually like:


Okay that's all for now. Hope you will possibly click that follow button! Or Subscribe button or whatever it is called. I don't blog so idk LOL~ But click it! I mean I hope your hand accidentally stumble upon the button and an ant crawls on it. and through panic you click it <333~
CIAO!!~
-Vickie K

P.S : I'm like eating chocolate right now, and my mom is like wondering why I like chocolate so much. I mean is that even a question? How can someone resist chocolate, it's like technically a drug; don't you think so? LOLOL OK Enough of my rambling.

No comments:

Post a Comment